Saturday, January 10, 2009

second bite of the cherry

Here are the photos from the second trip into my "backyard jungle". brought along my DSLR, but again lacking the real macro lense, talking bout macro lense, my bday is close, and here is what i would love to have




if you got me this then you don't have to got me anything for the next 5 bday and still got invited to my bday party (if i ever held one) hey there is nothign wrong with wishfull thinking rite?!




lets the picture tour begin............

the entrance



these stuff were planted by the illegal aliens, my best guess is casava, but can't be sure at all. any idea anyone?



could be a rat's pit, racoon's pit, or snake's pit, i try to poke it with a long stick but nothing came out, maybe they are nocturnal




variety of different flowers and plants



bug's eyes view



bee!!! macro photog fav. this dude (well, again can't be sure a dude or a chick) is having his afternoon tea and i come bugging him



caterpillar or some sort




variety of small insects that are too small to be proper photographed unless you buy me the lense above.


macro photog all time fav!! flies having sex!!!

you will understand the caption better after you see the last photo of this post.
(click for bigger pic if you can't read)


then i know i gotta leave when i see this.

me walking in there was prob like a friggin all you can eat buffet to this blood crazy lil mozzy. they were all over me and having too much fun sucking my blood they didn't seems to care when i smack em dead. They prob overweight and too heavy too fly anyway from what i see.

imaging all these mozzy all over the place, millions of them, whenever they are hungry they prob fly over to my house and suck at whoever blood they can get their disgusting mouth on.....ahhh if only i can get my hand on one of those fogging machine...................................






3 comments:

MiRa said...

Yuckss.. Barr.. tu yg di kaki elu lipan ato cacing? seems like tu mikkia went into ur fresh liau lerr

tyj said...

lipan la mana ada cacing yg hobby minum darah e le...for a lipan my feet prob feel like starbucks to them ya ehuehueheuheueh

MiRa said...

ck ck ck ck.. so how was the feeling sucked by lipan le?? ada rasa bo? susah copot bo?? hihihihi..