Thursday, May 22, 2008

WE ARE THE CHAMPION!!!

yes Manchester United did it!! We won it in a heart attack inviting penalty kicks out. I am not gonna tell you the story of the match as it will be everywhere.

I made a promise i will wear United's shirt for a whole week before the match, and it will stand!!

i did it back in 1999 when we do the treble, at that time i only got one united's shirt (and a fake one....ssttt!!!) luckily for me (or others around me i should say) i got plenty to choose from this time around!

well, if you see me without it come up to me and ask for a free meal at a restaurant of your choice. Except for tuesday nite when i got a job and the *ehmmm* "friend" who is the EO for the wedding FORBID me to wear it!! damn u *******!!!!

I think she never see a football jersey before, its any way as classy as some t-shirt, i never wore a suit at a job anyway.

ah whatever................WE ARE THE CHAMPION!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

well... ur (wedding planner!) 'fren' dint say it's not classy to wear MU jersey... it's not WEDDINGY! got it?! hahahahaha...ur 'fren' said thanx for mentioning her in ur blog...

tyj said...

like i said, i never wear suit or shirt on a job pun. is che guevara t-shirt weddingy??

so to conclude i was never weddingy on all my job pun, so wear MU jersey or not im not weddingy

Wills said...

So if Man Utd happens to win a major trophy near your own wedding (when you eventually get married in future), you'll wear MU jersey to your own wedding too? :P

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.. wills, u got a point there. I think he might be wearing MU jersey if he had to. Since he loves MU team.

Tyj: still, we wanna know ur answer!!! WILL YOUUUU???? HAhahahaha..

tyj said...

errrr....no i wont!!!
BUT...BUT....i might wanna get married at Old Trafford tho!!! hahahaha. prob cantona could be my best man

Anonymous said...

hm... probly too late to comment.. but willson really got a very POINT POINT!!!! hahaha... ok bar... u still haven't answered it POINT POINT!!!

Sisi You said...

Weeww...those 99 euphoria made me sick, I guess that's why I felt for Raul and Madrid cos they kicked red devil from champion league the next year :p

tyj said...

ohhhhh hater!! welcome CC haha