Monday, April 16, 2007

keset kaki (whats normally written on keset kaki??...clue: welcome)

welcome human, domestic pets, wandering souls, and friends and families


do u ever feel so depressed that u want to pull all of ur hair right out from ur scalp with ur own hand only so that u can feel something else!? no?? just me?? oh well.....at least it got me starting this blog.

so, lemme tell u how all this get started, i google "blog" and click on the 1st hit....tadaaaaa!!!! (told u im depressed)

I got helluva of a craps in my system...make no mistake about that...and i think its time to share...my crap will be ur crap....lets all hold hands...embrace the crapness....coz together we can make this earth a much worst place to live in!!......it aint over untill its over!!....history is made by those who break the rules!!.....everyman dies, not everyman really lives!!! (upbeat motivational music playing).......

but in all seriousness....i beg u to keep checking back and post some dumb comments (i dun need smart comments) so it doesnt look like im so pathetic im talking to myself all the time, pls gimme some of ur crap too

dun worry...im not sure how long i can keep this going..prob after i pull all my hair off i wont have strength to type anymore...and ur life is spared

and i will try to turn down the serious stuff...i've come to learn that people hate me when im serious, just need to keep spreading the joy...its my curse, my gift, who am i? u sure u wanna know?

happy crappy people,

11 comments:

yuli said...

Jangannn tahbarrrrrr.....jangannnnnnnn....sayang rambutmu itu, ntar botakkkk lohhhh...hahahahhah

Anonymous said...

My crap is your crap – a very good statement. It's a very good idea to create one group where everyone share their crap.

Seems like not only you had terrible depressed, but probably the way on how we act on our depressed effect is different. On me, I might not pull all of my hair. I love much on my hair.. hehhe.. For me, biting is the best way to release depressed. Else, just go to have some thriller game.

“im talking to myself all the time”  hmm.. this is quite pathetic. But why talk to yourself, why not you share it with others. Actually i got lot of crap, but I’m too worried to share it to you. Cause even you in a very depressed position and if you listen to mine as well, you will more depress. Hehhee… If you think by listening to others crap will make you better, then let me know. Hehehe..

We believe everyone loves you as what you are right now. So please don’t change or die young first. : P .
If you have any problem that you wish to share or need any help, just contact me, doctor SYW. Heuheue…

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. looking for the perfect suicide technique… I suggest on using Baygon, since baygon at my shop is quite a lot. Hmm, I sale it for you la. Discount 50%. Hehehe… but that is old method. How if just let me bite and suck your blood? I think this is quite good. Good for me… hehhe…. Or make another sensation again by jump from the highest floor at Sun plaza, so later no one dare going there and I can feel good to shopping (no need feel like in a fish market). Eh, I tell you first, I got one mid night best friend who like to squash me already. So please don’t be my second mid night best friend yah…

Anyway, for me, the best way to release depress, just go to have holiday, enjoy the nature beauty, feel relax. Or go hang out and have fun with some friends. Don’t just stay at home thinking of own problem.

~SYW

tyj said...

gee Ms. Sri Yenna Wijaya.....i said "dumb comments only" why u have to get all serious like that....make me more depressed.....chill, woman huahuhuhauhauhau

Anonymous said...

ya ampon pakkkkk u ngeblog jam 4 pagi ya? betapa ga berharga waktu bobokmuuuu... jaga anak gw aja barrrrrrr hxioxhioxhxoihxoihx

Anonymous said...

i said "dumb comments only"

You are hit on the right answer. That's the reason why i give you allll the serious words...

make me more depressed

You don't know me yet, this is exactly my purpose to make you more depressed.

Then my last words for you, "MAMPUS" "MAMPUS" "MAMPUS"

Shit!! Mungkinkah i bisa diam2 dibunuh?

Anonymous said...

Oi Bar welcome to blogspot! Don't crap too much! What are you crapping about considering your favorite team is on the course to a treble?

Anonymous said...

wuihhh...dunno wat to say lar..
but thanks for TB as im laughing all the time when i read ur blog..
aiya..u decrease my depress lar..
thank u so much..wakakkaka..
wei..u did find the best way to suicide liao mahhh..just lock yourself in the car, then listening for Beethoven with the aircon..it will make u rest in peace so peacefully...hehe..
anyway, dun buy Baygon even you got discount from yenna..jut ignore her suggestion..hihi..
hey!!! this is all i've got to comment ur Blog larrr..but, please dun let ur hair more botak lar..i waste so much money to get rambut seindah Sunsilk, so u have to appreciate for your hair..hihi..even ur hair not beautiful enough to be model of shampoo..wakakakka..
have a good day!!!! :)
comment dropped by LynZ Fusina

Anonymous said...

Mr. Batman TYJ, How’s your feeling today? Still got feeling to suicide or you are in the hell already? If you are in the hell already, please share with us how’s the situation there.

Anonymous said...

what do you have to feel depress about, you even got chicks commenting on your bloody blog buddy!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.